My polys

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
My weekly update, nothing much happening except losing one of my ornate(mystery death) :( It was fine and eating one night then next morning it was dead. Now im down to 16 polys. Cant wait for next year to buy more:) here is a little video cause i cant take picture for being busy. Sorry about the water, i just did a 70% WC.

Reactions: moe214 and tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
My weekly update, nothing much happening except losing one of my ornate(mystery death) :( It was fine and eating one night then next morning it was dead. Now im down to 16 polys. Cant wait for next year to buy more:) here is a little video cause i cant take picture for being busy. Sorry about the water, i just did a 70% WC.

Isee the SD's have a salad bar lol.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Looks like you have a mix of a few different varieties of silver dollars. The black bar is cool one
Yup, i just got lucky with the wide bar. I have two regular silver dollar, one wide bar, and two red hook. Im trying to get 3 more wide bar and two more red hook if i can find any at the lfs here.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Yup, i just got lucky with the wide bar. I have two regular silver dollar, one wide bar, and two red hook. Im trying to get 3 more wide bar and two more red hook if i can find any at the lfs here.
I'd be careful with wide bar, I believe these are especially greedy compared to all other species. Also they'll definitly outgrow your tank. Look at Vince's 1 footers in his 15'x4' tank, they make it look not so big

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 what size is your tank? Nice bichirs!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store