My polys

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
i love the patterns on that ansorgii.
This is the one thing I wish from my ansorgii, is for the pattern to 'pop' more. But I just cant see doing the bright red. If I could find a nice garnet that was not too outrageous looking I would consider the change. I say out 'outrageous' looking because I had ordered a sample and it turned out to be purple.... While I know it is a natural occurring item and color, it really looked fake.

This one thing really makes me jealous of Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 and his ansorgii. I just wish mine had the pattern show much more.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Thanks for the nice update. i see you have a thing for Endlis. i see at least 6 Endlis you have. i love the patterns on that ansorgii.
Lolz, i do love endlis,I have 8 endli, 2 faranah endli, 2 black volta endli,
2 dabola endli, and 2 capture breed endli. I wish i can find more like miko endli and nigerian endli but i think they dont sell those no more, or if they do probabaly goes by different name.
I still want to add some lap varients but need to wait till next year.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
This is the one thing I wish from my ansorgii, is for the pattern to 'pop' more. But I just cant see doing the bright red. If I could find a nice garnet that was not too outrageous looking I would consider the change. I say out 'outrageous' looking because I had ordered a sample and it turned out to be purple.... While I know it is a natural occurring item and color, it really looked fake.

This one thing really makes me jealous of Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 and his ansorgii. I just wish mine had the pattern show much more.
You can always add small amount of red like Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 , :)

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
DMD123 DMD123 you can add some red pebbles to the mix. Also have you try a different light spectrum? Lighting does affect the color you see on your substrate.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
You can always add small amount of red like Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 , :)
I have not found a red I like...

DMD123 DMD123 you can add some red pebbles to the mix. Also have you try a different light spectrum? Lighting does affect the color you see on your substrate.
Ive got the Satellite + fixtures that allow me to do different colors and like what is going on with that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store