My polys

Stalker_Loneriff

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2016
damn i love your substrate. i regret not pre-planning my substrate and design too well before i got my albino senegals. i only realized now that they would look better in a black substrate or red

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
damn i love your substrate. i regret not pre-planning my substrate and design too well before i got my albino senegals. i only realized now that they would look better in a black substrate or red
Thank you, iused to have my albino senegal in a black substrate and they look awesome, i just had to trade them in cause i got scared when i start to collect bigger bichirs, i dont want them to become dinner.:)

Stalker_Loneriff

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2016
FishNCash FishNCash here is my updated tank.
i love your tank. i hope my polys will grow well like your polys.
what i love about polys is that they're like dogs.. so chill. sometimes swimming, sometimes just lying down on the bottom not doing anything just resting.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Update for the week, sorry i dont have time to do pictures, video is faster:). DMD123 DMD123 im still waiting for your video too:p
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 .... video has been tough. Once I tape together all the pics then what do I do? How do I get them on to the projector to show up on the inside of my computer monitor.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Update for the week, sorry i dont have time to do pictures, video is faster:). DMD123 DMD123 im still waiting for your video too:p
Sorry if the video is to long:D
might or might not have watched the entire video. Does the bichir at 2:11 have a name? It takes the cake.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
might or might not have watched the entire video. Does the bichir at 2:11 have a name? It takes the cake.
I dont name my fish, the reason is i always buy two or more of the same species and its hard to tell which is which, but if your asking what kind of bichir is it, its a faranah endlicheri.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
I dont name my fish, the reason is i always buy two or more of the same species and its hard to tell which is which, but if your asking what kind of bichir is it, its a faranah endlicheri.
You got too many bichirs to name. haha! I honestly thought that was a tinkinso.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store