Need the prayers of my new friends

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello all! I need the compassion & prayers of my newest friends. My redbone hound Jojo, 14, is quite sick after a call & back/spinal disc injury. It seemed she was getting better to only rally up & now turn for worse.
As a hospice nurse, I now think that rally up was one that almost all entities do prior to returning to the other side. Hope I'm wrong; but I doubt it. I want only what's best for her & not myself. (That would mean being here with me.) I can't ask her to stay if it's not best for her. I've got to be willing to let go if she is. Done it for numerous people & furry children.
Y'all are awesome, caring, & compassionate: that's a very powerful thing! Please wish for her an easy passing & her humans a healthy healing. The Fishy Five have already been missing her presence at water changes.
Bless us all & thank you
LovePeaceFish?✌?
???

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello all! I need the compassion & prayers of my newest friends. My redbone hound Jojo, 14, is quite sick after a call & back/spinal disc injury. It seemed she was getting better to only rally up & now turn for worse.
As a hospice nurse, I now think that rally up was one that almost all entities do prior to returning to the other side. Hope I'm wrong; but I doubt it. I want only what's best for her & not myself. (That would mean being here with me.) I can't ask her to stay if it's not best for her. I've got to be willing to let go if she is. Done it for numerous people & furry children.
Y'all are awesome, caring, & compassionate: that's a very powerful thing! Please wish for her an easy passing & her humans a healthy healing. The Fishy Five have already been missing her presence at water changes.
Bless us all & thank you
LovePeaceFish?✌?
???

So Sorry to hear that about your furry friend.? You have my prayers.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
I too am sorry to hear about Jojo not doing well and you have my sympathies. I recently went through a similar process with my old cat who rallied briefly after intensive intervention for months with my vet and vet techs. I realized it was her time and she was also ready to pass on.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Sorry to hear about that. Sending my prayers your way. ??????

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
****Can you find better people anywhere? I think not!****
Thank you all so much! You folks are indeed amazing; my old girl is indeed one of my many blessings. (I see you there Magnus Bane! Th e smallest, most tenacious of the Fishy Five was named Magnus before I met y'all!)
As all of us look into uncertainty, we can know we are all indeed blessed, as well as those of big, strong, and compassionate hearts.
LovePeaceFish FlowerhornGal_Al & the Fishy Five/Goldfish Posse (with no FH & proud of what I do have)
Much love & Respect from all us here in Alabama
LovePeaceFish?✌?

• Love
Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Prayers and best wishes go out to you. I've been there more than a few times and I know it isn't easy; as a hospice nurse you are probably more aware and prepared than most people, so I hope that you get through the difficult time as smoothly and painlessly as possible.

Reactions: Flowerhorn Gal_AL

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Sorry to read this.
Prayers and peace be with you and your pet.
I also am very attached to my little Jack Russell. I know things like this are hard.
Wish for the best possible outcome.

Reactions: Flowerhorn Gal_AL
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store