Need the prayers of my new friends

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
Sorry to read this.
Prayers and peace be with you and your pet.
I also am very attached to my little Jack Russell. I know things like this are hard.
Wish for the best possible outcome.
I'm sitting with her now & glad she's been willing to share her life with me. As you & others say, prepared or not, I must pray for the best for her. I will not take any of of these wonderful entities for granted.
Thanks for so much to all of you: y'all are wonderful people. God will bless you all for your kindness. As always:
Love&Respect
LovePeaceFish FHG_alabama & my Goldfish Posse
?✌?

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
To All: Audrey Jo AKA Miss Jojo 2006--2020 Rest In Paradise
To all my wonderful friends here: thanks from all of us here for your prayers & compassion. Jojo moved to TOS early this morning around 4:30, traveling to paradise in her sleep. I can only wish this for all of us; good life & easy transition.

Think of us with joy & love at this time. Pray for her housemate/brother, Copper the basset hound
. She rescued him like we rescued her. I'm so glad she came to us & I'll love her always.
If you will, go & look up the poem "Rainbow Bridge" & read it in tribute. She's with all my Ohana now! Bless you all & thank you!

LovePeaceFish love your finned kids with a great today from Jojo

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
To All: Audrey Jo AKA Miss Jojo 2006--2020 Rest In Paradise
To all my wonderful friends here: thanks from all of us here for your prayers & compassion. Jojo moved to TOS early this morning around 4:30, traveling to paradise in her sleep. I can only wish this for all of us; good life & easy transition.

Think of us with joy & love at this time. Pray for her housemate/brother, Copper the basset hound
. She rescued him like we rescued her. I'm so glad she came to us & I'll love her always.
If you will, go & look up the poem "Rainbow Bridge" & read it in tribute. She's with all my Ohana now! Bless you all & thank you!

LovePeaceFish love your finned kids with a great today from Jojo
R.I.P. Jojo

Reactions: Flowerhorn Gal_AL

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Im sorry to hear this. Nice poem.

(side not) Are you Hawaiian? You mentioned the word Ohana so I was just wondering.

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
Im sorry to hear this. Nice poem.

(side not) Are you Hawaiian? You mentioned the word Ohana so I was just wondering.
No I'm not by birth, but in spirit! Great friend on the island who sells Biohome SBG. Also, I just adore Mel (Ha Y N goalkeeper on YT); both great people. Both have been very sweet & have missed of their own very recently.
Thank you all?✌?

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
No I'm not by birth, but in spirit! Great friend on the island who sells Biohome SBG. Also, I just adore Mel (Ha Y N goalkeeper on YT); both great people. Both have been very sweet & have missed of their own very recently.
Thank you all?✌?
Oh. Same! We go back every other year (about). We have some good friends there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store