Official Meme Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
SF5 watered down the inputs for short frame links and combos so that more average/new players can thrive in the game compared to sf4 therefore makes the game incredible fun imho. The roster looks a little skimpy at first but now that season 1 is coming to end they already added several DLC such as guile, alex, ibuki, juri, balrog (boxer), and even urien just a month ago. New cast is being introduced every 2-4 months which really makes the game more exciting. Plus the online rank matches are true training grounds unlike sf4 where you were limited to the region you are playing in or even a disconnect between xbox and ps players. Now everything is streamlined into 1 international league.
yes, i remember when i picked up SSF4 the frame linkers for combos were killin me, but some characters were a lot heavier execution than others, i so messed around until i found characters that fit my style. 4 actually got me to play certain characters i barely ever used before like Zangief, T. Hawk, Bison/Dictator, Cody, Gouken. i think Evil Ryu was the most FUN to play for me w/ his combos into Hurricane kickxxShoryukenxx> FADC > Ultra. Soooooooo sickkkkkk lol and Sagat's High-step kick was tons of fun to combo from too. I wil probably just wait until they release Super SF5 and all the DLC is already in it, cuz i'm not buying 5 different versions of the same game again, screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store