Official Meme Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Lol,location's got nothing to do with it.It's just a play on Glenn being bashed into a pulp....or mincemeat,or hamburger, so to speak.
Ahh okay. Makes a little more sense now... Kind of... :confused:

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
yes, i remember when i picked up SSF4 the frame linkers for combos were killin me, but some characters were a lot heavier execution than others, i so messed around until i found characters that fit my style. 4 actually got me to play certain characters i barely ever used before like Zangief, T. Hawk, Bison/Dictator, Cody, Gouken. i think Evil Ryu was the most FUN to play for me w/ his combos into Hurricane kickxxShoryukenxx> FADC > Ultra. Soooooooo sickkkkkk lol and Sagat's High-step kick was tons of fun to combo from too. I wil probably just wait until they release Super SF5 and all the DLC is already in it, cuz i'm not buying 5 different versions of the same game again, screw that.
Yeah the 1-2 frame links were hassling many players therefore SF5 accommodates this change with easier combos and links for new/veteran players. I currently main Karin and shes a juggling monster! Don't wait any longer because Super SF5 isnt coming out. What is happening is that they are just adding new downloadable characters and not changing the actual game.. so there isnt versions you have to purchase.. just the game and your good after that. Plus the dlc characters are about $3.99 to $5.99 at most. If you purchase the season pass you can actually play all characters without any more purchasing.

Plus, I just picked up SF5 just 2 months ago too. I am a super gold right now (5500 League Points). Thanks to the ranked matches, I have been able to really up my game.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yeah the 1-2 frame links were hassling many players therefore SF5 accommodates this change with easier combos and links for new/veteran players. I currently main Karin and shes a juggling monster! Don't wait any longer because Super SF5 isnt coming out. What is happening is that they are just adding new downloadable characters and not changing the actual game.. so there isnt versions you have to purchase.. just the game and your good after that. Plus the dlc characters are about $3.99 to $5.99 at most. If you purchase the season pass you can actually play all characters without any more purchasing.

Plus, I just picked up SF5 just 2 months ago too. I am a super gold right now (5500 League Points). Thanks to the ranked matches, I have been able to really up my game.

ill give it some thought, but i generally like to wait a bit and see what direction it takes and they always end up doing more versions.....usually. I DO want to try it, but i said that about Mortal Kombat X and i wasn't big on it, then i played MKXL and it was still only mildly better - Predator is badass though....such a cool addition

Where did your Meme go??? You XBL or PSN?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
wifes fav show, she says OMG. lol

Reactions: Frank Castle

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
ill give it some thought, but i generally like to wait a bit and see what direction it takes and they always end up doing more versions.....usually. I DO want to try it, but i said that about Mortal Kombat X and i wasn't big on it, then i played MKXL and it was still only mildly better - Predator is badass though....such a cool addition

Where did your Meme go??? You XBL or PSN?
Sf5 is streamlline for only PS4 and PC. No more SF on xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store