Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Ergo this is why the world is a messed up place. This will get even more apparent as you get older, I'm sorry to say
Well i am allergic to idiots, it is useless arguing with some people, easier to ignore them

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
with self awareness comes the knowledge of our own mortality, sense we do not want face the fact that we well cease to exist, we created religion, life after death, Of coarse, man being the greedy power hungry beoch that he is, it is and has always been manipulated to satisfy the wants of those who choose to take advantage.

this a very broad generalization, there are some great works done be religious folks or groups.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
agreed. its extract carpet day #2, started last night, just waiting for lazy bones (wife) to get out of bed before I fire it all up again. like to get done tomorrow before 4pm tomorrow.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lets put this thread back on track lol

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I would suggest laying off the religiosity stuff if yu want this thread to continue, only meme I got is me with glock strapped on with a carpet extractor, TXT be getting it done with attitude, STAY OFF THE CARPET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store