Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Hope all goes well for ya Kid.After all that sandbagging you should sleep really good once all this is over.
I'm pretty sore and tired. I think the longest I've slept has been 5 hours these past few days. On Saturday I picked up a utility trailer so I didn't have to throw the sandbags up over the side of the truck. But I think my back hurts the most from pulling carpet and pad then pulling the funrnaces.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
T Thekid those should always be near u, but not in your bug out bag, in case u get robbed. I would also put a first aid kit with quik clot, Allegra, some sort of antihistamine, plus the usual first aid stuff. I hope u didn't mean your camper is a bug out bag, because campers, r. Vs, and semi trucks are both the easiest, safest, most profitable class of vehicles to rob.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
T Thekid those should always be near u, but not in your bug out bag, in case u get robbed. I would also put a first aid kit with quik clot, Allegra, some sort of antihistamine, plus the usual first aid stuff. I hope u didn't mean your camper is a bug out bag, because campers, r. Vs, and semi trucks are both the easiest, safest, most profitable class of vehicles to rob.
I don't think anybodys going to be coming near a fairly well armed band of people who have military experience and all Eagle Scouts.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Fairly well armed means: at least 2000 rnds of ammo, and calibur of at least .308 or similar, otherwise, your fair game, after all the really easy targets grow slim. I mean no disrespect but I hear people claim they r ready, but when I check, all they have are a couple .45 app or 9 mm pistols, a shotgun, less than 200 rounds of ammo and maybe a weeks worth of food, remember u can always be better prepared, and mistakes r paid in blood. Well anyway good luck! Sorry for the gloomy post.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Crazy.I haven't heard anything about this the last few days.It's like the only news worth reporting on is the campaign and people not taking part in the anthem.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Crazy.I haven't heard anything about this the last few days.It's like the only news worth reporting on is the campaign and people not taking part in the anthem.
Ehh. It's better to not have sightseers from out of town plugging up the roads.

I did get a fairly decent sunset shot sometime this week.image.jpeg

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have survived a lot, it has made me less romantic and casual about such things. It has also shown me the futility of the government. A couple of the things I've survived include one of the biggest tornadoes on record, kidnapping, starvation for at least 16 days( after that I don't remember anything but was still alive after 30 days), many highly venomous bites etc. Krich if u remember the dust bowl, that didn't get the governments attention either.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store