Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LMAO!! Sweet!! So happy to see he was "CHARGED!!!" LOL!! :D
Charged...oh my gosh,on the forum where I first saw the clip the thread broke out into a multi page argument over the proper usage of the word electrocute after one member noted that the guy was not electrocuted because he was not injured or killed lol.

Last edited:

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I find that debate rather shocking!!! oh wait some one said he was shocked and not electrocuted.

Reactions: Kittiee Katt

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I find that debate rather shocking!!! oh wait some one said he was shocked and not electrocuted.
.......and they are still going back and forth over it.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
hello; Don't be surprised if the home owner gets some sort of legal "charge". I have "heard" of folks who have robbed many times setting booby traps inside the home. The stories go that the traps work and injure the burglar and that the home owner winds up either sued or charged. Thieves have rights even when they trespass or break in to steal according to some.
At least here in Tennessee I do not have to retreat from a thief. No climbing out a window to give a thief free run of my home when they break in.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I really do not see how they could have executed a very charging defense. I would think he would find to much resistance.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ya but it is not static, if he does not keep it charged up it will dissipate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store