Progress pictures from the day I got him till now

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
He is growing slow but steady! He has vivid pink'ish and yellow on face. He grows taller than wider.. I can see beautiful pink over the head. Mouth and lips been fat and he is pick at his age - need a companion for him :)

Also I can see the flowerline is getting dimmer as he grows. Kamfa tends to do that. RD/ZZ usually have solid flowerlines than kamfa..

What is that you are dividing with ?

Overall great process and thanks for sharing.. He looks more charming as he grows.. Being fatty too :)

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
He is growing slow but steady! He has vivid pink'ish and yellow on face. He grows taller than wider.. I can see beautiful pink over the head. Mouth and lips been fat and he is pick at his age - need a companion for him :)

Also I can see the flowerline is getting dimmer as he grows. Kamfa tends to do that. RD/ZZ usually have solid flowerlines than kamfa..

What is that you are dividing with ?

Overall great process and thanks for sharing.. He looks more charming as he grows.. Being fatty too :)
Thanks. It's my bn pleco on other side. I need to figure out what to do with him. I was hoping my flowerhorn would get used to him but hasn't happened yet. May be I will throw some mbunas in future.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store