Sex my Jag please - about 8"

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I think the concrete answer is male. Three of us agree on that.

The shape of the body and the it's color. Females mare more yellow and more shaped like torpedoes. This guy looks beefy and he looks more goldish than yellow.

Jayfish7

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
New York
I think the concrete answer is male. Three of us agree on that.

The shape of the body and the it's color. Females mare more yellow and more shaped like torpedoes. This guy looks beefy and he looks more goldish than yellow.

Thanks for some insight!... Here's a couple more pics, Im trying to get a clearer one but he/she is just doesn't want me to get a clean shot lol... Any of these help more? . Thx

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jayfish7

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
New York
Just about everyone says male.. so ill go with the flow!.. MALE IT IS! - thx all!

(any other opinions/facts are welcomed as well!)

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
as i may want to breed, what are the characteristics that show this is a male?. thanks
beside body shape and fin the male Jag will lose the black marking and replace with black dots pattern, look at your Jag picture the black marking starting to fade out :) (the female Jag most of the time will keep the black marking for the rest of their life, there is some cases The male jag still keep the black marking but still look different compare to female jag.) Your Jag def. a male one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store