Sex my Jag please - about 8"

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
you have forced me into a popss reversal, with updated picks, male most likely. and males are big diggers.

Jayfish7

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
New York
lol @ pops, - sorry for the blurry pics.." he" isnt picture friendly! ... but during feeding time he was calmer! .. these are going to be the best pics i can get. - oh and " he" is a digging NUT!.. i flatten everything out after a WC and less then 24 hours later hes all dug up lol

thanks so much to all who have already replied with opinions/facts!.. -really appreciate it!. would hate to go for a male if i already have one! heres clearest pics
jag new1.jpg jag new2.jpg

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ya, males dig dig dig. I use the vacuum tube to siphon the gravel clean while I even it back out, I put some larger wood in to try and slow him down, having limited success but better than none. pair in a 145 tall and he has no problem piling the gravel well up over half the side of the tank, ussuly(SP) right at the divider.

Jayfish7

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
New York
Yeah ... Mines digs like no ones business. No stopping HIM!.... Well census is male! So off to try to locate a mate (maybe) ... Thanks all for the input! ... Can't wait too see how beautiful he gets... About what length from your exp, pops.. Do males really start showing off there spots? Mines is about 8 inches give or take. Thx

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store