"The Indominus Project"

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have 10 available for sale 2-3", $5 ea. All platinum or pink, guaranteed 2 males and 4 females I'm not sure about the rest. Shipping dependent on location and quantity. Cannot ship to Texas, west coast and montana shipping starting at $20, max $25. Everywhere else shipping starts at $15, max $25 again.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
I have 10 available for sale 2-3", $5 ea. All platinum or pink, guaranteed 2 males and 4 females I'm not sure about the rest. Shipping dependent on location and quantity. Cannot ship to Texas, west coast and montana shipping starting at $20, max $25. Everywhere else shipping starts at $15, max $25 again.
Really? Leaving out Texas are we? How dare you... I'm kidding. I hope you can sell them, though you might have better luck putting them up for sale in the marketplace section.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really? Leaving out Texas are we? How dare you... I'm kidding. I hope you can sell them, though you might have better luck putting them up for sale in the marketplace section.
Thank you... Every time I've shipped to texas with USPS, the boxes have either arrived a day early (shipped with a specific arrival date in mind and left in summer heat with noone home to pick them up), or just straight up demolished, with the box smashed and bags popped. Texas UPS is fine, but now that UPS has upped their shipping prices, $80 shipping is beyond the scope of what people are willing to pay for $25 worth of fish. I figured here would be better to post as noone checks the marketplace for things like this, and this thread has the entire history of the fish in question.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store