The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sugar Ray Robinson... Pound for pound... G.O.A.T....
Not sure why Sugar Ray was mentioned but imagine a fight between Ali and Robinson....both in their prime and at the same weight of course.

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Not sure why Sugar Ray was mentioned but imagine a fight between Ali and Robinson....both in their prime and at the same weight of course.
Because Ali just died everyone is gonna be on his jock. Robinson would win. Ali said it himself.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Because Ali just died everyone is gonna be on his jock. Robinson would win. Ali said it himself.
Okay...so the man showed Robinson some respect,whats the big deal? Thats certainly more than what you seem to be expressing here with that "because he died everyone is gonna be on his jock"remark.

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Okay...so the man showed Robinson some respect,whats the big deal? Thats certainly more than what you seem to be expressing here with that "because he died everyone is gonna be on his jock"remark.
Lol. No disrespect to the man. He was one of the all time greats. Just not the greatest IMO, and it can be argued that he may have been. Loved his cocky attitude and he was the greatest talker in boxing with the skills to back it up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was listening to Roy Jones Jr. do a telephone interview on one of the news shows earlier and the more he talked and went on about Ali the more upset he sounded to get.By the time he was done talking he sounded as if he was full out crying.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Should be some good boxing live on CBS tonight;Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter in the welterweight main event.....9pm est.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
And Molina goes down early courtesy of Hurd for the first time of his career.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Haha,were you already aware of the show,Kid?
Nope. I'm doing waterchanges and was surfing channels and I found it on so I left it on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store