Themed Tanks

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
WHat suggestions do you guys/gals have for a themed tank that would be somewhat original to do.

Legos
something you find around the house that would look awesome.

I'm looking to find a theme for my 75 gallon when i clean it out.

xxxdrewww

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2005
Henderson
legos whould be cool but u have to put them together under water or else they will trap air and float judging by your avatare why dont u make a tank with a bunch of empty vodka bottles and stuff

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
:ROFL: , nothing involving alcohol. I'm staying away from that stuff for a looooooooooong time. It's gonna go into my room again so I want something with an awesome theme that I won't get tired of.

FlammingWoodChuck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
California
Buy a bunch of army men and make WWII in your tank. Legos will float if u try to use the so if u do put sumthing heavy in or on them. not sure what else u can do. I like the vodca bottles idea. Oh and let me guess u got WASTED bad and now u don't ever wana get like that again??? My friend said the same thing and like 2 weeks later he wanted to drink again

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
FlammingWoodChuck said:
Buy a bunch of army men and make WWII in your tank. Legos will float if u try to use the so if u do put sumthing heavy in or on them. not sure what else u can do. I like the vodca bottles idea. Oh and let me guess u got WASTED bad and now u don't ever wana get like that again??? My friend said the same thing and like 2 weeks later he wanted to drink again

I was def. thinking that war theme with the army men. It would look awesome. I was thinking that maybe I could silicone the legos and the army men to the bottom and the sides and i would be all set.

With the alcohol. I totally blacked out, and don't remember waht happened. First time that happened, anddddddddddd not to willing to have it happen again. :(

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
now i just need to find something that resembles a castle, and some little army guys.

Does anybody have any suggestions for castles. Maybe buidling my own.

Oh man, like uhhh, using popsicle sticks or something.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
hmmmm, sounds interesting, just need to get my hands on some little army men now. Does anybody know if its safe to use them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store