Themed Tanks

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
:thumbsup: , just need to find a decent castle and im up and running.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
DeLgAdO said:
OH!! i know!!! for the castle you could go to home depot and buy some rocks and silicone theme into the shape of a castle :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: , I'm starting to really warm up to this idea. THink it'll look way nicer if i make one myself. Give it an older theme. Noice. :headbang2

xxxdrewww

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2005
Henderson
dude toy soldiers and casltes one or the other not mixed together

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
awww, i was thinking it would be a hella cool mix. Maybe a fort or something. Not exactly a castle. Orrrrrrrrr, it could be army men from the future sent back to the past, to take out the castles of the world :devil:

xxxdrewww

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2005
Henderson
ok the last part of that ...........the lamest thing iver ever heard soldiers from the past sent to destroy castles

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
yeah yeah. NOt my best stuff. Just want something that resembles a castle though to be part of the theme. :D

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
Benfica540 said:
I was def. thinking that war theme with the army men. It would look awesome. I was thinking that maybe I could silicone the legos and the army men to the bottom and the sides and i would be all set.

With the alcohol. I totally blacked out, and don't remember waht happened. First time that happened, anddddddddddd not to willing to have it happen again. :(
wissy boy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store