Ultimate DIY Fish Room - Nearly 100K Gallons in Total!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
I'm just messing around...like everyone else.

okay okay...I will show off when I get the permits to house my albino great white shark! hahaha.. I read the beginning of this thread and was about to offer some pointers because I made a few mistakes with my build. I could have gone bigger and cheaper if I had hindsight :). Then I read the rest of it and couldn't resist adding 'the panel'

I think that panel is like 15ft x 35ft... in all seriousness that is not the panel to the tank that is being built but I wish it was!
such a monster panel! wonder what it was made for...

If I had a tank that big.. it would most likely go to the ATFs and whatever else will get along with them... maybe some pacus too since they hold a very special place in my heart. When I was around 9 years old... I could not have a Piranha so I bought a red bellied pacu and had to pretend my pacu was going to grow up and change into some kind of special piranha! hahaha
some massive gatfs would look awesome! with some big cats, pimas, aros & etc. it can be
like a mini amazon river lol

If I had a tank that big I would get a jetski with a dredger to vacuum the substrate....
LOL cleaning with style and having fun while doing it! u can count me in! lol

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I've tracked him returning to the thread over a dozen times now with not a peep out of him in his own defense or to simply explain his posting behavior.
He's been embarrassingly busted, so he's probably just going back to lurking in the shadows

Reactions: boldtogether

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I've tracked him returning to the thread over a dozen times now with not a peep out of him in his own defense or to simply explain his posting behavior.
his fantasy world crumbled around him haha, hes trying to put it back together in his mind .

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Gotta love the trolls who haven't found out about reverse image search lol
Not to mention that some of us have been members on many of these sites since their inception and have seen these pics before.

Reactions: boldtogether

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Kangadrew Kangadrew why keep logging in?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Kangadrew Kangadrew why not turn off the option to let people see that you are still in the shadows like a peeping tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store