Ultimate DIY Fish Room - Nearly 100K Gallons in Total!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Here's the front panel of one of the smaller tanks being built. View attachment 1155586
pfffttt show off! lol hahaha how big is that monster of a panel? assuming your doing a
cement with reinforced re bar build? im gonna expect to see a platinum orca or something
in that beast! lol hahahaha

Reactions: boldtogether

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Think he was just joining in, no?

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
was he? knowing him i wouldnt be surprised if it is real lol like some kind of addition
to his warehouse or house extension with that monster aquarium build hahaha

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Yeah, he probably has the funds.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Yeah, he probably has the funds.
yup vince is ballin outta control xD just imagine how big his plat mundi, gars and cats will
get in a aquarium that big. theyll get freakin hugeee~ itll be a sight to watch a giant plat just
cruising in that big tank lol id never leave the room lol

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I'm just messing around...like everyone else.
Stop showing off, Vincent! LOL
okay okay...I will show off when I get the permits to house my albino great white shark! hahaha.. I read the beginning of this thread and was about to offer some pointers because I made a few mistakes with my build. I could have gone bigger and cheaper if I had hindsight :). Then I read the rest of it and couldn't resist adding 'the panel'

pfffttt show off! lol hahaha how big is that monster of a panel? assuming your doing a
cement with reinforced re bar build? im gonna expect to see a platinum orca or something
in that beast! lol hahahaha
I think that panel is like 15ft x 35ft... in all seriousness that is not the panel to the tank that is being built but I wish it was!

Reactions: boldtogether

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
yup vince is ballin outta control xD just imagine how big his plat mundi, gars and cats will
get in a aquarium that big. theyll get freakin hugeee~ itll be a sight to watch a giant plat just
cruising in that big tank lol id never leave the room lol
If I had a tank that big.. it would most likely go to the ATFs and whatever else will get along with them... maybe some pacus too since they hold a very special place in my heart. When I was around 9 years old... I could not have a Piranha so I bought a red bellied pacu and had to pretend my pacu was going to grow up and change into some kind of special piranha! hahaha

boldtogether

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2008
chino hills, california
I'm just messing around...like everyone else.

okay okay...I will show off when I get the permits to house my albino great white shark! hahaha.. I read the beginning of this thread and was about to offer some pointers because I made a few mistakes with my build. I could have gone bigger and cheaper if I had hindsight :). Then I read the rest of it and couldn't resist adding 'the panel'

I think that panel is like 15ft x 35ft... in all seriousness that is not the panel to the tank that is being built but I wish it was!
If I had a tank that big I would get a jetski with a dredger to vacuum the substrate....

Reactions: vincentwugwg
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store