Oct 13, 2014
How big is the teugelsi? They look good, the teug has a belly on him lol

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Damn its fat
The ansorgii is thick! I was trying to get this pic of the ansorgii and Faranah Guinea lap together but everytime I got near, one of them would swim off, lol. Anyway I think the ansorgii may just be as long as the lap now. When I got them the lap was easily 2" longer. So this ansorgii is growing at a nice rate. Not as fast as the endli but good growth still. Very outgoing poly that will sit out front for pics, thats why there are so many pics of it compared to the others.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
The ansorgii is thick! I was trying to get this pic of the ansorgii and Faranah Guinea lap together but everytime I got near, one of them would swim off, lol. Anyway I think the ansorgii may just be as long as the lap now. When I got them the lap was easily 2" longer. So this ansorgii is growing at a nice rate. Not as fast as the endli but good growth still. Very outgoing poly that will sit out front for pics, thats why there are so many pics of it compared to the others.
Thats why i think polys are not blind at all, probably poor eye sight but not totally blind, cause if they swim away when you get toward the tank without touching the water or glass of the tank, then how do they know your there on the other side of the glass.thats just my opinion.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
They can sense movement for sure. When Im watching the fish eat sometimes the endli will be hunting for the pellets and start to swim in the wrong direction and I will put my hand near the pellets and move my fingers by the glass and I think he can see the movement because then he will go toward the pellets.

The ansorgii is really becoming a favorite due to being out and about all the time.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
They can sense movement for sure. When Im watching the fish eat sometimes the endli will be hunting for the pellets and start to swim in the wrong direction and I will put my hand near the pellets and move my fingers by the glass and I think he can see the movement because then he will go toward the pellets.

The ansorgii is really becoming a favorite due to being out and about all the time.
Yup thats why im glad that we got an awesome ansorgii:)

Reactions: DMD123
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store