Updates from the 300

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Actually wanted to talk about this. Now that Croc is bigger it actually seems way calmer. Its more bark than bite now. I see it snap at the laps but nothing serious like when it was growing out. The other fish seem to know its okay now since they log pile on the endli without any issues. Ive even seen the teug cross the path of the endli with no fear, whereas it was deathly afraid of it when first introduced to the tank. I see some mild tail bites but nothing serious. So Im hoping they just all calm down as they get older.
You need more polys for them to really good, more polys less aggression:) plus you have alot of floor space to cover, lolz

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Only one in the tank that might be replaced is the captive born teugelsi and possibly the koliba. The teug would be the first on the chopping block. Getting replaced by either a wc teug or a pbb.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Only one in the tank that might be replaced is the captive born teugelsi and possibly the koliba. The teug would be the first on the chopping block. Getting replaced by either a wc teug or a pbb.
PBB will be a diamond in your tank, i got along way to go before i can get my hands on a PBB.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Are the pbb back in Stock? Only asking for the people that are looking.
Idk even toyin dont have PBB right now, i wish he had some, ill just buy that instead of laps.
Would love to get one but wife would kill me... maybe after a couple months
My wife will let me buy a PBB, but i need to sell my 180g and put all my polys in the freezer,lolz

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store