What is the most gory death that your fish has suffered??

CaoBoy23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2015
So Cal
Probably thw first time i ever seen my Fahaka puffer puffed up and couldn't unpuff and got stuck upside down for two days. The basically its underbelly had a greyish blister (underbelly skin tones white) then it spiked up only on that blister. Then next day that blister popped , note that I wasn't doing anything. And I have led light so doubt light or anything making it worst. So that blister thing popped and started deteriorating and I can see the guts somewhat coming out , sad part the puffer was still breathing and alive. Knowing its doomed I placed it in a zip lock bag and threw it in my fridge to humanely put it out of its misery. So sad. RIP Puffy the fish slayer.

1447306823495.jpg

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Well just recently my loaches I just got had ich like crazy. They were in a tank with rays. The loaches can barely move from the ich and the rays tore them apart. I saw bodies everywhere in half and eventually got eaten up. I was wondering why their so full when I went to feed them lol

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Well just recently my loaches I just got had ich like crazy. They were in a tank with rays. The loaches can barely move from the ich and the rays tore them apart. I saw bodies everywhere in half and eventually got eaten up. I was wondering why their so full when I went to feed them lol
Well at least the rays are fine. What kind of loaches were they?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store