What the biggest fish you ever caught?

Bandahoot

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah. We had 50 over 20lbs last year boated. Not to mention if you don't know what you're commenting about you shouldn't comment.

The dorsal fin on a channel is more rounded while the fish pictured has a taller pointed fin.

Granted the picture looks like someone took it with a potato that had Vaseline rubbed on it and didn't take their Parkinson's meds.
Yes bad pic I know thay are dark brown light brown here in Iowa Mississippi river

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Timpon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sydney
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! that's HUGE
Took me an hour and 45 minutes of backbreaking pain to get it in. Lol. We landed 6 from 9 hookups on that trip, kept 2 and released the rest. Biggest went 307kg, a father and son tag teamed and fought it for 9 hours before getting it to the boat.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Took me an hour and 45 minutes of backbreaking pain to get it in. Lol. We landed 6 from 9 hookups on that trip, kept 2 and released the rest. Biggest went 307kg, a father and son tag teamed and fought it for 9 hours before getting it to the boat.
wow, that's insane....I never caught anything that big lol maybe one day .....I haven't been deep sea or even bay fishing in forever, I spent a bit on Surf-casting tackle for Striped bass way back, but I haven't even used it in SW for ages. What did those beasts measure in length and girth???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store