What's the most grusome death one of your fish has suffered?

___James___

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2018
I had a pond that I was testing out with 8 Common Goldfish. The pond was approx. 135gal. A group of raccoons broke into the filter box a tipped it over, spilling dozens of gallons by the hour. By morning when I woke up there was only about 3 inches of water and only 6 goldfish. :(

___James___

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2018
I had a pond that I was testing out with 8 Common Goldfish. The pond was approx. 135gal. A group of raccoons broke into the filter box a tipped it over, spilling dozens of gallons by the hour. By morning when I woke up there was only about 3 inches of water and only 6 goldfish. :(

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Damn raccoons. That sucks :(

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
My friend had a problem with a kingfisher, it only killed white goldfish

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That’s really weird the raccoon that took to of my goldfish only took the white ones...
White animals often get eaten as they stand out more, a white chicken will attract a coyote from far away because they practically glow in the dark.

Cichlid23

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
My little brother put an entire container of food in my 30 gallon fish tank with 2 maroon clowns and a toby puffer that I got only 3 days earlier. Then a month later put another container of food in my ten gallon tank along with dish soap to "clean" the tank.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
My little brother put an entire container of food in my 30 gallon fish tank with 2 maroon clowns and a toby puffer that I got only 3 days earlier. Then a month later put another container of food in my ten gallon tank along with dish soap to "clean" the tank.
Geez terrible brother, maybe you can train him to be a butler, since he shows interest in cleaning

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store