WA
fluval 405, what a piece of crap.

Reactions: convict360

Fish100

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2015
United States Of America
When i was a kid I bought a small comet gold for 19 cents total impulse buy. when I bought it it looked fine. when I got it home and was so excited I through it right in my tank. Next thing you no it got ich and killed my 6 inch silver dollar and 8 inch upside down catfish

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
$600 Brokopondo pbass that died within 10 days of having it. None of my existing school picked on it. It ate anything and everything I fed. Was going to be a dream fish! Was fine when I left for work that morning, dead when I got home that afternoon. All the other fish were and still are fine to this day. Major rip off. 2nd worst purchase, large Red Devil. It was calm and cool at the original owners place with all his fish. When I put it in with my fish it instantly proceeded to kicking every fishes *** in the tank. I had to scramble to set up a separate tank for it immediately untill I could re home it before it destroyed $1500 worth of tank mates lol. It was biting the other fish so hard I could hear the crunch standing 3ft from the tank! Nasty little buggers.
That sounds so brutal with the red devil lol.

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
A 6" butterkoferi that terrorized its tank mates within a week. Caused my endlicheri to stop eating and eventually died. Worst purchase ever!

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
I got three leopoldi stingrays. I bought 2 females and one male. I got two males and one female. The female died the first night. One male died a week later. The other lasted for years.

Also, i got a giant gorammi for 10 bucks the other day. They retail for 50 bucks so it was a steal. I was told it would be fine with red devils and a buddah cichlids. The next day it "was still alive but barely breathing" and i managed to save it. It killed a baby dovi and messed up the pecking order and caused the red devils to have nothing to pick on but the next smallest thing (the buddah cichlid was 13 inches so it was the second smallest now). The red devils attacked my 10 inch Pseudoplatystoma corruscans. Then the buddah attacked it. Now i had to get the red devils a new tank and the buddah a new tank. If that is not bad enough it introduced ich and hex to the tank. The Pseudoplatystoma corruscans and the 26 inch red tailed catfish now have hex and the cichlids have hex and ich. It was the worst purchase ever.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Blueclam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
It was 2" alligator gar . It grown to a foot within a few months. Glad the LFS took it for the store.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store