Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
iheartfishies said:
I told you guys once before, if any one listened, how I went to NC and I saw a RD.... I SWORE TO GOD IT WAS...till the thing turned around and..LOOKED LIKE THAT...

I said they're not sterile and could breed!!!(Parrots)

Screw all you guys for not listening to me!
:werd: :p

I3u11he4d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Michigan
KILL IT,IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN. :WTF:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I3u11he4d said:
KILL IT,IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN. :WTF:
Just because something is a cross doesnt mean you should just kill the thing! Have some heart, its obviously already alive and possibly happy. Its not the fishies fault! :swear:

viciouspisces

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Kona ,Hawaii
I (as a multi flowerhorn and multi blood parrot owner) have to admit thats a rather fugly fish IMO -defenetly not something Id want in my collection.But if its someones beloved pet ...well then ,thats cool then .Personally I have a fondness for certain fish some would call ugly and not worth keeping (lol just check out my avatar :grinyes: plenty have told me theyd never want an 'ugly monter' like that).But that poor thing looks like he got the 'short end of the stick ' a bad cross between bp and golden fh :uhoh: .Just my 2 cents tho

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
yup

i have no problems with x breeds/hybirds.
i dont usally buy them....but i have no problem with them

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
iheartfishies said:
I told you guys once before, if any one listened, how I went to NC and I saw a RD.... I SWORE TO GOD IT WAS...till the thing turned around and..LOOKED LIKE THAT...

I said they're not sterile and could breed!!!(Parrots)

Screw all you guys for not listening to me!

I belive everything you say..... I've been married for 17years...... woman scare me :nutkick:

"Polly shouldn't be"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store