girls are icky

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
repair said:
I belive everything you say..... I've been married for 17years...... woman scare me :nutkick:

"Polly shouldn't be"
It's just cause we're such open *****es.:)

Personally, I can't stand most women.
I just like the ones on MFK, cause they have the same sarcastic humor.:woot:

and Hybrids are awesome.
Even though I was shocked when I saw the bastard with a parrot body, I thought it was SUPER CUTE, cause he had like...a midget body.:hearts:
and I am a midget.

seighten

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
michigan
well, my two cents....

i personally only do the hybrid "thing" with my orchids... as fer critters, i stick to species... i understand there is a place for hybrids because of varied interests, but i also just think about those goofy bubble-eyed goldfish and am reminded that the hybridizing can go too far!

by the way, vicious, do you actually have one of those gouramis?? and, isnt the species name osphronemus (spelling ?)? i have seen a few in stores before, but were alot smaller... have never actually seen a mature one in person....

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
Thats the uglyest fish I have ever seen :headbang2 awsome :thumbsup:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i would want one.
looks cool

viciouspisces

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Kona ,Hawaii
seighten said:
well, my two cents....

by the way, vicious, do you actually have one of those gouramis?? and, isnt the species name osphronemus (spelling ?)? i have seen a few in stores before, but were alot smaller... have never actually seen a mature one in person....
yeah ,thats a pic of mine in my avatar -a female giant red tail osphronemus-'Beatrice Gurtrude 'pig monster' T.' is her name, she's 15" :D

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
I think the issue of having such strange hybrid fishes is that it is one of the kind in this world..once you have one in your collection, u are rest assured there is no one else having another one looking the same..

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
thats a rtgg?

tail doesent look red lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store