You can save the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I'm not American so no, and yeah I agree socire is pretty f'd up, but that's why I am doing this. History is full of people that have looked at what's wrong in the world and said enough is enough, I want to be a part of that. The only alternative is to be part of the problem, part of the group that says its unfeasible, too difficult or that there just one person.
Well its not unfeasible, you personally can do it right now, its almost too easy.
And as far as you only being one person, well heres a statistic, by going vegan you would save up to 1.8 tons of greenhouse gasses a year. That's one person. If ten people do it that's 18 tons, if a hundred did it that's 180 tons. That's more than you'll save by changing you car or lightbulbs to energy efficient models.
Give it a chance and restore that lost faith in humanity by becoming a glimmer of hope and progress.
I don't want to be close minded about this, but I'd need more to go on to take seriously. For instance, could you elaborate more on how 1 person would save all those greenhouse gases in 1 year going vegan?

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
maybe an extinction is the best way then. there are too many damn people living on this earth
I believe population control is the best solution. The fact that we're trying everything to save lives and increase life-span isn't helping with that.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I believe population control is the best solution. The fact that we're trying everything to save lives and increase life-span isn't helping with that.
if only we had some kind of global-wide child bearing limit

something like, after two kids, you gotta get snipped. male or female

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
we need a zombie apocalypse, or another ice age

the strong survives, and then do it the right way after that

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
if only we had some kind of global-wide child bearing limit

something like, after two kids, you gotta get snipped. male or female
or if people would take it on themselves to realize that having more than 1 or 2 kids would help

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
F fuzzlebug , is there enough plants to sustain a plant eating population?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
image.jpeg

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
This thread made me lol. Woo wooo wooo vegan pc principal is here to tell us all to go vegan or die
C'mon this thread is labeled"trolls vs. uptight millennials"

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store