how long do senegal bichirs live?

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
welcome fellow poly keeper. ive heard alot of varying numbers but mostly around 30 at the most. Annie will probably tell me im crazy and post an exact number for every species of poly that ever lived. beblondes the best

Bichirs man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2006
a planet where bichirs exists
welcome fellow poly keeper. ive heard alot of varying numbers but mostly around 30 at the most. Annie will probably tell me im crazy and post an exact number for every species of poly that ever lived. beblondes the best
Yes, I am proud to be a poly owner. my dad and I share this six inch senegal bichir. I am alot more into it than he is though.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
oooooo i started out with a senegul like you, and then you start seeing the other species and before you know it you are on the poly quest lol

Keeper of the Ropes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2006
Texas
Poly quest??? Seeing how many different ones you can get??

Bichirs man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2006
a planet where bichirs exists
oooooo i started out with a senegul like you, and then you start seeing the other species and before you know it you are on the poly quest lol
I am a polypterus addict! I only have one now, but when move out, I want three tanks with bichirs. I want alot more bichirs when I get older.

these are the bichirs I plan to own:

-senegal bichir
-armored bichir
- weeks' bichir
-marbled bichir
- west african bichir
- tiger bichir
-delhizi bichir

I want a 30 gal for some senegals, a 55 gal for some armored , weeks, and west african, and a 85 gal for marbled, tigers, and delhizi. I will need lots of metronidazoil!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
well some on your list are the same but your on track. the armored and delhezi are the same fish, like in my avatar. and the "Tiger" bichir is prob an endli

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store