225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Biggest I can go watch this space........

Rayne

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010
What a tease..

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
cant wait to see it.
You will, once it's here.:D

What a tease..
Not teasing just stating the point;)

The plan is for it to be filtered by an Eheim pro3 1200xlt thermo, if I need to add later there is another recess being built into the tank, constructed into the back for another canister, to be added later as the fish grow on.

Stocking is going to be one silver arowana, one giant gourami and one royal plec(L190/1)

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
So things are not going well, and I'm getting pretty annoyed about it.

Still not had the confirmation letter from the manufacturer of the tank, despite the deposit being paid up, I chased this up last week and was told that it had been sent out but they would send another one which still has not arrived. 2nd class post can take up to a week here so I'm not ringing them back until Friday.

Then I get an email from the guys I'm getting the filter from saying 'not in stock, will be dispatched when stock arrives'. Yet I ordered it on Sunday, when the website said there were 'two in stock'. This has now gone done to 'one in stock' yet I get the mail. So I ring them up and they said the email was sent because they use a day one for one dispatch policy and send a mail if this is not the case, apparently it's being sent out tomorrow for Thursday delivery.

Maybe it's just me and I'm being over the top, but when I'm spending this amount of cash I like to see thing moving forward, plus I want to get the filter on one of the existing tanks asap to cycle it ready for when the big one arrives, 10-12weeks apparently.

Sorry I do fell like a bit of a tease now as I expected things to start moving quicker than this.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Just checking in to say this is not a spam thread, filter is here and going on the 116 at the weekend to cycle, this where the tank is going:

bs.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store