225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

Rayne

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
I finally got mine after 10 weeks...the store was telling me mainly it was due to the fact that business is slow so they don't keep large amounts of materials on hand and often they have to wait until materials to show up before building.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
I finally got mine after 10 weeks...the store was telling me mainly it was due to the fact that business is slow so they don't keep large amounts of materials on hand and often they have to wait until materials to show up before building.
I'm having the opposite problem, they are mega busy and only have two assembly lines, which both are left for 24 hours after sealing each section(I'm guessing they mean the whole tank but it could be section by section). They do a stupid amounts of different sizes so even if a small tank sits on the bench it gets the same treatment. Plus they only order the glass tank by tank so that need to be made before they can start, plus I've ordered the front window in opti white which takes even longer to manufacture.

cant wait to see some pics
Once it arrives you will.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
:woot:14th Jan at 1300 GMT:woot:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Firstly, sorry about the mess, we had a 2 story house extension done last year and the fish tank is the key to finishing off the living room. I'm only posting this because of the temp filter set up.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store