225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
You know, ever since I've ordered this tank I'm no where near convinced by the whole experience and even now 3 days before the alleged delivery I'm still not sure this is not just one big con.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Guess what isn't coming tomorrow as planned.....:irked:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Now there is another problem with the stand, this just gets better and better...

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Sorry...must be hard especially having to come down from a high level of expectation
Thanks for the kind words....Friday is the next day so fingers crossed for then.

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
The most important thing is that everything gets done right and properly the first time. No sense in a rush job resulting in a defective product that has to be sent back. I don't know if things are different where you live, but here, we have to carefully inspect the tank when it is delivered, and NOT accept it from the trucker if there are problems. If we accept anything defective, the defect will be on our dollar.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Still no cancellation yet, although there is plenty of time for that...

Anyway, I worked out how much substrate I needed last night and got quite a shock when it came in at nearly 150kg of the stuff.

A quick price check or two later I got it down to a reasonable price on the web and this morning rang my LFS for a quote, figuring that online shipping would work out at pallet rate as long as it worked out around +£30 it would be at least cheaper from there if not more. After a long conversation which took them a while to understand I wanted 150kg not 15kg the price worked out fine. In fairness to them it can't be an everyday thing for someone to ask for that much. I did clear them them out and had to top up with smaller bags but I got it all.

gravel.jpg

gravel.jpg

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
this reminds me, im gona need more crushed coral.

cant wait to see your tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store