225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
um well one of the most important thing is to have a stable pH level in your water, one way of doing this is to have crushed coral or some form of carbonate in your system that will slowly leech into your water raising your pH levels, mostly it never gets as high as 7.6 with this method, and when i add tap water, which in my area has a pH of 6.0 the carbonate thats in my water will prevent the new water from changing the ph levels in my system too drastically aka, a buffer.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
um well one of the most important thing is to have a stable pH level in your water, one way of doing this is to have crushed coral or some form of carbonate in your system that will slowly leech into your water raising your pH levels, mostly it never gets as high as 7.6 with this method, and when i add tap water, which in my area has a pH of 6.0 the carbonate thats in my water will prevent the new water from changing the ph levels in my system too drastically aka, a buffer.
Thanks for that, makes good sense.

I'm off to chop a fence down to get the tank in, I've had no phone calls so I'm 'expecting' delivery.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
I believe the phrase rhymes with 'clucking bell'
:swear::swear::swear::wall::wall::wall:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
First off sorry Li for the following post.

The lying ******* ***** have come up with some more ********* about ***** and **** being wrong with **** and ***** and ******.

Not today in plain English.

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
I'm afraid I'd have smoke coming out of my ears and probably five days straight with migraine headaches if that happened to me.

sd520VX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2011
NoHo
You are very patient. I would've canceled my order after 4 weeks! :ROFL: Is this a custom build? If not, try to order it from someone else. It's ridiculous what they've put you through!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store