225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Take a deep breathe... Cant wait to see the tank/stand/canopy.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
You are very patient. I would've canceled my order after 4 weeks! :ROFL: Is this a custom build? If not, try to order it from someone else. It's ridiculous what they've put you through!
I'm patient until round about lunch time tomorrow the latest and last delivery time.

Ordering from another is not really an option, our arro needed moving a month ago, worst case I'll sell him on and start a fresh with a new company.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Apparently it's on it's way

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
It is here and with it means more problems to overcome. The floor it is sitting on is not level and it needs to be almost perfectly level. If you look at the picture you can see the doors don't sit right which highlights this point. So I'm going to need to move it and get the floor skimmed with a self leveling mix before it can be filled. Also I'm going to need to drill the hood to get the pipework in and out but that's not really an issue.

It took six people to get it in, around the side of next doors house, through the garden, through the fence around the conservatory and in!

Anyway enough of the negative, It's here and I got a £25 discount for all the messing around.

TADA.jpg

TADA.jpg

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Once the tank is in and running, the old living room will be painted and the new floor will go down. Just posting the old 'big' tank for scalewider.jpg

wider.jpg

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Looks nice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store