225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Finally!! Congrats, looks like it will be awesome!
Thanks, still a few weeks away from filling

Hooray for you!!!
Thanks

Looks nice.
Thanks

For the benefit of the UK MFKers would you mind sharing who supplied the tank? It looks nice either way
Pm sent

Waiting for a quote tomorrow to skim the floor then thing will progress, I've looked at doing it myself, but for peace of mind We'll get a professional in.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Ok, I've had a guy in to look at the floor, skimming it is and option but to be 100% level(even the self leveling stuff can be out he's going to build a supported frame on the floor to take the weight. This is being done Wednesday.

This weekend we need to get more piping for the filters are I had to cut them roughly to cycle on another tank and there just isn't going to be enough.

Also we need some suction lifters, not to lift the tank but just to take the weight of it so the cabinet can be move with the tank still on it.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
First tank move is done, this will give the guy space to build the platform.

Only took myself and three others to move it, one of them was the wife and she was the first to admit she was no help. Two of use used suction lifters to grip the ends of the tank, to take the weight why the other and the wife moved it along the ground, mms at a time. It was very heavy!

A couple of shots of the tank moved:

1st-move-1.jpg
1st-move.jpg

Now for the fun part, moving it back and raising it up. I think 6 people will be needed.

1st-move.jpg

1st-move-1.jpg

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
nice tank man. Next time you move a tank try putting sliders underneath it. Makes pushing it across the living room or positioning it a ton easier.

Rayne

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nice tank and nice stand/canopy

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Nice lookin tank:thumbsup: What are the dimensions? Looks bigger then a 225g

zoomed.com