Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Where have you been, sumo?
ecoli is not talking about law a third restroom in schools.
Dictator Brown signed a law mandating that any child (K & up) regardless of birth gender can use any restroom they choose. They can also switch back & forth whenever they want. It also applies to school gyms. so (for one thing) any person with a penis can freely access your daughters restroom and shower. Absolutely NO pre-requisites involved.

There is an effort for voters to have the right to repeal this.
apparently under my rock

I don't see how that's gonna fly at all then

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
ok, but your scenario would only work if the kid went to a school where no one knows him/her

it would make no difference how passable they were if one day little johnny decides he's gonna be little Janie
Very true. I didn't take mid year or mid summer outward appearance changes where a gender has already been established into consideration

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Where have you been, sumo?
ecoli is not talking about law a third restroom in schools.
Dictator Brown signed a law mandating that any child (K & up) regardless of birth gender can use any restroom they choose. They can also switch back & forth whenever they want. It also applies to school gyms. so (for one thing) any person with a penis can freely access your daughters restroom and shower. Absolutely NO pre-requisites involved.

There is an effort for voters to have the right to repeal this.
sorry but I really don't see how that's offensive.. it's just trying to make people comfortable in society... to each his own I reckon.. I DON'T BELIEVE.. nor will .. that little boys peering at little girls in the shower will be acceptable.. if you can find an actual copy of that law I would bet money that scenario has been covered by lawmakers...

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I Think that could be a problem.. and it is a shame that it's an issue that a person wouldn't be allowed to use a restroom , because there isn't a "correct " one to be in....can you imagine trying to hold it in while some clown tries to figure out what pisser you can use?..
I think kids born a boy, for example should pee in the boy's room

i'm not sure how much I buy into the kid wanting it than it being more of the parent pushing them to it or pushing the issue

depends of course then how old we are talking about.

but grade school, I think there has to be a separation between genders

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
sorry but I really don't see how that's offensive.. it's just trying to make people comfortable in society... to each his own I reckon..
girls have to be comfortable showering with a pecker in their school shower. and it can be a boy who yesterday acted like a regular guy., tomorrow laughing at his prank on them. how many teenage pricks have you been molested by? WTF.
that law also mandates that if a child is upset by having their own privacy violated, the UPSET child must be taught sensitivity training in how to speak to the pecker about it.
Read: false "hate crime" accusations.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
sorry but I really don't see how that's offensive.. it's just trying to make people comfortable in society... to each his own I reckon.. I DON'T BELIEVE.. nor will .. that little boys peering at little girls in the shower will be acceptable.. if you can find an actual copy of that law I would bet money that scenario has been covered by lawmakers...
you don't see how some dads may not want their little girls peeing next to a boy? let alone showering in a gym with them??? really?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
sorry but I really don't see how that's offensive.. it's just trying to make people comfortable in society... to each his own I reckon..
You have no problem with a boy walking into a room full of showers with naked girls? How is that making those girls comfortable?

The way I read it, anyone including 14 year old pervy ballin who wanted to see boobs could just walk in on the volleyball team IN THE SHOWER

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
no it hasn't.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
You have no problem with a boy walking into a room full of showers with naked girls? How is that making those girls comfortable?

The way I read it, anyone including 14 year old pervy ballin who wanted to see boobs could just walk in on the volleyball team
see my edit to the post.. sorry to have posted without finishing my thought,,, I know that school policy ANYWHERE is going to prevent the pervy shower scenario from happening,, THERE IS ALWAYS tons of misinformation given out by people opposed to human rights laws .. I suggest that we NOT DEBATE THIS WITHOUT SEEING THE LAW, and related laws in print

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store