Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
it would be hard for me to go to some places in china though

my brother went there and he says the men's restroom is just a big room with a bunch of holes in the ground with no walls separating them. you just go in and everyone is squatting down over their own holes and do their business. you just find a vacant hole and have at it too.
When al bundy received the ten comMANdments I believe the first was "when you gotta spit, spit." I think that principle can be applied in regard to restrooms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
That's why I think a third bathroom is flawed. You've made it easier to identify for those people who are less accepting

Unless you're going to post a security guard around the rest room, no point

BTW, my biggest fear as far as assaults go is being jumped in a rest room. I'm hells cautious of anyone who comes in behind me. I can only imagine being transgender
Although the guard thing ain't that bad an idea considering the incident leading up to the Good Samaritan law

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
To answer your question Eddie is that I am usually pretty easy going. I don't care one way or the other how adults want to carry themselves. But if some people want to dictate how My child is exposed and taught about these issues, there is going to be push back, and hard.

Currently there is a law that allows kids who think they are of different gender use the bathroom if their choice. It is going to be on the ballot, and I am going to vote to repeal it. Grade school is too early.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
To answer your question Eddie is that I am usually pretty easy going. I don't care one way or the other how adults want to carry themselves. But if some people want to dictate how My child is exposed and taught about these issues, there is going to be push back, and hard.

you don't want third restrooms at your kid's school?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store