Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
it would surely go thru lots of kids minds,,, I STILL don't believe the scenario hasn't been covered by that law OR related laws ,,, misinformation is king in anything voter related
Only argument I have heard from the other side is what boy would pretend to be a girl to just go to the girls bathroom and that no misconduct has being caught in a couple of school districts that already have that rule.

This tells me there is no legal protection.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I could see that with pack mentality and dares in regard to schools.
yea I mean, let's be honest. if you and I were buddies in middle school or highschool and you lost a bet to me

guess what i'd have you do?

that's just the truth. kids will do things like that in these situations

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
this is just a complete elimination of the majorities' child and parental rights, in the name of a select few- who do not even have to be verified.
extra bathrooms would protect all. in fact, some gender confused kids have already been given access to staff bathrooms in some schools.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
another thing I would like to know before being against this law is 1,,, how long has it been on the books and 2... in this time how many cases of harassment have been reported or had to be addressed.. in other words is it an actual problem or is the problem PURELY HYPOTHETICAL ?....

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
this is just a complete elimination of the majorities' child and parental rights, in the name of a select few- who do not even have to be verified.
extra bathrooms would protect all. in fact, some gender confused kids have already been given access to staff bathrooms in some schools.
THIS would be acceptable I would think.. it is after all about access to a bathroom ... I wouldn't believe anyone needing access to the restroom would consider this "unfair"

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
another thing I would like to know before being against this law is 1,,, how long has it been on the books and 2... in this time how many cases of harassment have been reported or had to be addressed.. in other words is it an actual problem or is the problem PURELY HYPOTHETICAL ?....
it's set to begin enforcement beginning of 2014. in california, because of our dictator/governor. won't apply to you.
and as for the rest of your "tentative reservations", that is effing moronic. ALL humans & especially children have a right to PRIVACY of their own body and sense of emotional power & safety.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
it's set to begin enforcement beginning of 2014. in california, because of our dictator/governor. won't apply to you.
and as for the rest of your "tentative reservations", that is effing moronic. ALL humans & especially children have a right to PRIVACY of their own body and sense of emotional power & safety.
certainly they do .. that being said do you or anyone you know have access to the CALIFONIA REVISED STATUTE OF THIS LAW... IN OTHER WORDS THE COMPLETE LAW AS WORDED ,, you really cant debate this issue based on pamphlet rhetoric.. nobody ,, including my liberal -self wants anybody's right to privacy denied

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Its funny seeing 2 old people argue (,or debate) with each other while talking to each other as if they're a child mahaha.

With that being said, people should take advantage if their resources such as the internet and do their own research....

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
THIS would be acceptable I would think.. it is after all about access to a bathroom ... I wouldn't believe anyone needing access to the restroom would consider this "unfair"
AFAIK teachers offered that solution when issues have been brought up about students. it has been offered by all staff without dissent. and it has been deemed UNFAIR, that's why a law was forced on the books without voter approval (so far).
maybe it can be reversed by citizens.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Its funny seeing 2 old people argue (,or debate) with each other while talking to each other as if they're a child mahaha.

With that being said, people should take advantage if their resources such as the internet and do their own research....
I would agree.... and since I have "no dog in this hunt".. I shall leave it to the good people of CALIFORNIA

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store