MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
not much just 150$ but it was allot of fun...not to mention the money I made from breeding all the fish.
Congrats, Kao!

I finally made some $$/trade for some of my juvie redhead geos. a little less than your Win, but it sure beats nothing!
:)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Congratulations at least one of us is making some money back on this ridiculously expensive hobby of ours :D

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Congrats, Kao!

I finally made some $$/trade for some of my juvie redhead geos. a little less than your Win, but it sure beats nothing!
:)
ty and yay! Its allot of fun breeding fish..and more fun when you can make a bit of cash ^_^

Congratulations at least one of us is making some money back on this ridiculously expensive hobby of ours :D
Thank you! ...Iv been making money on the hobby for some time, breeding many types of fish mostly smaller...but monsters come in small packages as well ;) Im nearly breaking even at this point almost paying for its self!

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
LOL. Yeah, buy at retail prices & sell offspring wholesale. It was just enough to comfort the husband a little.
...until he asked what some of my new fish cost
:crazy:
He turned kind of purple.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What does he think of your spitting fish?

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
What does he think of your spitting fish?
He really likes them a lot! then last night he finally asked "How much did they cost?" I said "Thirty dollars." he paused before asking ".....EACH.?"
I say "Yeah. it's the best price I found, so I could get a group."
Lol.
He said they appear to be "in formation like little jet fighters". and they DO :)
Even said it'd be neat to have a tall tank, with more above surface room & branches for watching them shoot bugs down.
He wanted to get crickets already, so I had to put my foot down until pellet training is super bullet proof.
and he started fantasizing about me getting a miraculous spawn ;-)
One thing about him, he's an optimist no matter what odds are against us.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
He really likes them a lot! then last night he finally asked "How much did they cost?" I said "Thirty dollars." he paused before asking ".....EACH.?"
I say "Yeah. it's the best price I found, so I could get a group."
Lol.
He said they appear to be "in formation like little jet fighters". and they DO :)
Even said it'd be neat to have a tall tank, with more above surface room & branches for watching them shoot bugs down.
He wanted to get crickets already, so I had to put my foot down until pellet training is super bullet proof.
and he started fantasizing about me getting a miraculous spawn ;-)
One thing about him, he's an optimist no matter what odds are against us.
ahaha that is awesome that Is how i got my other half as addicted to this hobby!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store