Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
has any of you with kids ever had a kid get a black eye at home or outside of school?

my youngest daughter has a black eye and I can't help but feel worried what the teacher will think I punched her in the face or something

my oldest daughter was sitting on a stool drawing or something and when she was done, we always keep the stools on the counter so she picks up the stool to put it away and nails her sister right in the face. it soon swelled just a little and was red but then next day it was a black eye

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
After reading your first line. I was thinking thank goodness I have a daughter, I don't have too worry too much about black eyes...then I read on....never mind.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
I've had cuts and bruises before from Sports and nobody said a word. As long as she seems cheery enough nobody has a reason nor a right to suspect domestic violence ;)

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
has any of you with kids ever had a kid get a black eye at home or outside of school?

my youngest daughter has a black eye and I can't help but feel worried what the teacher will think I punched her in the face or something

my oldest daughter was sitting on a stool drawing or something and when she was done, we always keep the stools on the counter so she picks up the stool to put it away and nails her sister right in the face. it soon swelled just a little and was red but then next day it was a black eye
If the either girl is old enough to describe what happened you should be in the clear.

You could go to a natural health store & buy some of this stuff, it helps bruises go away faster. tiny sweet tabs dissolve under tongue. not a drug, take it several times a day throughout healing process.
If they don't have this exact remedy, plain Arnica Montana in the same form works.

Mild & safe. I've used a few of their different remedies.

HylandsBumpsnBruises.jpg

HylandsBumpsnBruises.jpg

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or

roflmao. try having a white step daughter with a black eye. i kept her home for 3 days

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store