Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
Go to make popcorn... air popper starts making weird smell and sparking at me... think ok... go to make some in a pan... hot oil in eye and disgusting burnt mess... looks like I'm stuck in 4 years out of date microwave butter popcorn... think something is trying to tell me that popcorn is not ok???
If u have micro wave just take your air popping kernels dump some in a brown paper lunch bag and fold top over twice to seal in hot air and hit popcorn button u will have to adjust amount of kernels and time to get it just right but if popping slows down to a couple pops turn it off it burns easy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
If u have micro wave just take your air popping kernels dump some in a brown paper lunch bag and fold top over twice to seal in hot air and hit popcorn button u will have to adjust amount of kernels and time to get it just right but if popping slows down to a couple pops turn it off it burns easy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Never thought of trying that, thanks :) can't make any more mess than my attempt at pan popcorn did...

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I just hate the price for so little meat

Glad theres no kind I LOVE
Now every one knows, Eddie doesn't want to pay much to get some meat, but he does want it to be big.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Vikings starts tonight.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store