Sep 17, 2006
Florida

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I really saw it today....

There was a fat lazy/handicap person on one of the motorized carts/wheelchairs walking his dog around the neighborhood.

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
The dog was been exercised and the disabled person was getting out the house... sorry but my step dad is overweight but also has crippling arthritis so has to use a scooter... my mum works a lot and I'm at uni... he takes the dog out with his scooter do the dog gets some exercise.. not sure what the problem is I must admit...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The dog was been exercised and the disabled person was getting out the house... sorry but my step dad is overweight but also has crippling arthritis so has to use a scooter... my mum works a lot and I'm at uni... he takes the dog out with his scooter do the dog gets some exercise.. not sure what the problem is I must admit...
Lol, yeah, that one baffled me too. Is it just an odd sight Borg?

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Its only funny if he ate his way to where he is, overweight people can still walk, if he has other issues like ^ your dads arthritis though thats a big difference. There is a disturbing trend ive been seeing lately though, seems like younger and younger people are using scooters at wal mart and the grocery store... dont see any issues w/ them, casts, slings etc.. but they still rent the carts so they dont have to walk.. if your like 30 and your doing this out of laziness... can you see the problem now? Lol

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
It's different of course if someone has an ilness or disability, but no person that is generally healthy should eat to the point of being so fat they need a scooter, and if they do, they shouldn't get a dog. Granted a dog can help people lose weight simply by forcing them to excercise but what's the point in letting them run next to your scooter?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It's different of course if someone has an ilness or disability, but no person that is generally healthy should eat to the point of being so fat they need a scooter, and if they do, they shouldn't get a dog. Granted a dog can help people lose weight simply by forcing them to excercise but what's the point in letting them run next to your scooter?
You got my point.

Awhile back there was a funny pic thread where there was a picture of this. Granted I did include in my post handicap and wheelchair just incase the person can't help it. So it can go either way but, Nearly all people I see in these carts are just lazy. I've seen them get up and walk around just fine.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
And then again, a person can look healthy and not be. Someone can look like an all star but barely getting by. Can't speak as to Wal-Mart people, I never shop there.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store