Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Damn, my mother in law just passed.

We've been expecting it and I'm worried about my wife. She doesn't wanna come home. she told me not to tell anyone just yet but I guess my mfk family is different. anyways, she wants to keep working. and she has class later tonight.

She's has 2 jobs (one full time, one part time) and she's going to school.

She's an amazing woman. For those who are in the faith, pray for my wife and her family. Greatly appreciated.
I'm really sorry to hear about your family's loss sumo , condolences to your family hope your wife is ok

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
What do you mean, she doesn't want to come home?
she was at work when she got the news. was actually on the phone with me when she go the text from her family. I told her to just come home and she wanted to just keep working. but she ended up coming home for the day. she's gonna be back to work in the morning and keep working until the funeral.

btw, thanks guys

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
she was at work when she got the news. was l.p.actually on the phone with me when she go the text from her family. I told her to just come home and she wanted to just keep working. but she ended up coming home for the day. she's gonna be back to work in the morning and keep working until the funeral.

btw, thanks guys
wow Sumo. I'd tell her to stay home, to avoid a break down at work. I bet your woman is really hard working and could use the time off, Im sure the family will need her as well.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
it's a long story but she's on a time limit with her school and career path

plus keeping busy helps. but I keep telling her there's a limit to how much she should be doing

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Well, you can't tell a person how to grieve. You just have to be there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store