Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
ahaaaaaa!!! I just saw the KTLAs (channel5)morning crews reaction to the earthquake we had here in CA this morning, the two anchors totally hit the deck for a little nothing. My lady and I were just getting up, and I had to make a joke about it while it was happening. I exaggerated a "WOOOAA!!" , and threw my arms in the air like I was falling. She didn't care for that much.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
can hardly stay awake much longer, but my tank is never as calm as it is at 3 am.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Damn, my mother in law just passed.

We've been expecting it and I'm worried about my wife. She doesn't wanna come home. she told me not to tell anyone just yet but I guess my mfk family is different. anyways, she wants to keep working. and she has class later tonight.

She's has 2 jobs (one full time, one part time) and she's going to school.

She's an amazing woman. For those who are in the faith, pray for my wife and her family. Greatly appreciated.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Damn, my mother in law just passed.

We've been expecting it and I'm worried about my wife. She doesn't wanna come home. she told me not to tell anyone just yet but I guess my mfk family is different. anyways, she wants to keep working. and she has class later tonight.

She's has 2 jobs (one full time, one part time) and she's going to school.

She's an amazing woman. For those who are in the faith, pray for my wife and her family. Greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry to hear this Sumo, my condolences.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store