Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I was never away. Was abroad for a while :)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Wow! Saw an accident just a few minutes ago a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Hammered(t-boned) a med size moving truck(or bread truck) just 3 cars in front of me. It pushed and flipped this moving truck. The truck did fall on a small honda. The Cab on both the Ram and Honda looked ok. My bad luck was the vehicle in front of me was a tow truck. He got out and ran over to the truck. So I got stuck in the already heavy traffic. The guy behind me wouldn't back up or change lane.

I tried to call 911 but they already had police on the way(fast). The Radio mentioned it was an injury accident.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn.I passed an accident situation on the boulevard earlier,it looked like it involved three cars.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Picked up my son at school today because he came down with fever. The nurse berated me for making him wait for a long time. Come on lady, you called me at 1:57, I came at 2:20.
I don't work next door!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My son used to come down with fever and vomiting fits quite a bit when he was younger and I also was called to go and pick him up.I suspected he was doing it at will just so I could go and get him....like it was his mutant power.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Sat watching game of thrones... happen to glance at my tank... my sh is absolutely transfixed by it :p
Hahaha I've been on a bit.of a GoT binge myself, my pbass and wolf like watching lol

On the subject car accidents, a man was killed walking home drunk from a bar up the street because a drunk driver hit a car that drove said car into the guy. Passed it on my way home from work, 3rd time I've seen someone covered by a white sheet on the side of the road this winter

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store