Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Who is Lees? A competitor?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
The amount of pedestrians who don't know how to cross a street boggles my mind. Seriously to me it seems like 9 out of 10 can't figure it out.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So I had a new washing machine delivered today and one of the guys took a look at the near two foot long fish in one of my tanks and he said,"you should get some piranhas",to which I answered,"dude,that is an armatus..they eat piranhas!"...and his reply was,"DAMN I WANT ONE".

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
So I had a new washing machine delivered today and one of the guys took a look at the near two foot long fish in one of my tanks and he said,"you should get some piranhas",to which I answered,"dude,that is an armatus..they eat piranhas!"...and his reply was,"DAMN I WANT ONE".
My sister just got a new washer. One of those high efficiency ones. She got em as a gift, I could tell she's not sold on its cleaning ability, she's like,
"my clothes barely get damp in there"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That sucks...nothing like putting money out for something and not being satisfied with it...sounds like your sister's machine might be too small for her loads....Chubbs,are they hard to come by where you are?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
lol, maybe. She has 2 young boys, bet she's cramming clothes in there.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I apologize if I made a joke about a serious medical situation.

didn't mean to be a douche. hope everything is ok with you
An apology is needed only when one has given offense and none was taken but think you for the consideration.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store