Diners Leave Waitress No Tip and Taunting Note

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We had lunch at Olive Garden yesterday as that is the wife's favorite eatery and I noticed that there are these little computer monitors on every table now...they are called Ziosk.
Also,our waitress wasn't very personable which was just fine with me since I prefer to be left alone unless I need something.My problem was the appetizer did take a little long to get to us..It seemed to arrive a few minutes before the main meal.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
We had lunch at Olive Garden yesterday as that is the wife's favorite eatery and I noticed that there are these little computer monitors on every table now...they are called Ziosk.
Also,our waitress wasn't very personable which was just fine with me since I prefer to be left alone unless I need something.My problem was the appetizer did take a little long to get to us..It seemed to arrive a few minutes before the main meal.
Went a few weeks ago and experienced the same crap. It was like soap+salad and 3 minutes later here comes our meal

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Went a few weeks ago and experienced the same crap. It was like soap+salad and 3 minutes later here comes our meal
The sausage and potato soup was tasty but it was mostly a bowl of broth lol....Did they have the Ziosk monitors on the tables there?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
today was the first time I had seen the ziosk monitors too

I actually like it because you can pay and leave whenever you want. I always find myself needing to flag down someone for my bill

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I was being sarcastic about the smiles. I don't really care how personable or inpersonable a waiter/waitress is. as long as they aren't obviously rude. It was really really hot today, you aren't lying about that

but it did take about 50 min to get my appetizer to me. I thought that was way too long. they weren't busy even though it was lunch hour and no one explained why it took so long. this couple next to us was seated after me and my wife and they got their food like 15 min before we got ours
I missed that smiley, plus I got all rile up from the temp and the drive when I read your thread. 50 mins is quite long for to wait for your food

My problem was the appetizer did take a little long to get to us..It seemed to arrive a few minutes before the main meal.
That's the reason I hardly order appetizer, unless I'm at Cheesecake Factory. The sweet corn tamales there is yummy. I rather enjoy the bread and salad at Olive Garden.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
olive garden does have one of the best salads. and their pasta ***ioli (ch sp) is my fav soup. it is brothy but I don't mind

I haven't been to olive garden in about maybe 2 years

edit: wow, the 3 letters in the name of the soup I posted just got edited. must be new because I seen people type curse words that weren't edited

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store