Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice little gar Vince :)
Those flagtails have done an amazing job on that algae cleaning just watched both your time lapse vids :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yeah he's good thanks mate very greedy and very much like my first one i had years ago in looks and attitude , I've updated my thread a couple of times still yet to do a feeding video though ;) what jars you got over at your place now just the plat ?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Yeah he's good thanks mate very greedy and very much like my first one i had years ago in looks and attitude , I've updated my thread a couple of times still yet to do a feeding video though ;) what jars you got over at your place now just the plat ?
Yupe.. just the plat.. been super busy with work lately. Not too much time to enjoy the hobby.

• Sad
Reactions: Matteus

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I know the feeling mate im that busy with work and trying to buy our own home ive hardy looked at my other tanks growouts etc just feeding and wc's lol

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
My wolfie got an upgrade! Moved him from his 270 to a 450, been meaning to give him the 450 for a long time already... at last it's finally done!.. he has been with me for over a year and a half is now 25 inches. Thanks again Wes for 'hand catching' this beautiful Aimara!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store