Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Must have been the Cats! for a 'like' to come from wednesday13! haha
i grew up on albino cats... im just alot poorer than u haha... ur stock kills me every time lol... u do it well my friend. exellent taste in all ur stock.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Amazing tank! I love all the red tail cat variatons and that huge tarpon, whats their growth rate like?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Amazing tank! I love all the red tail cat variatons and that huge tarpon, whats their growth rate like?
Their growth rate is 'incredible' but in a bad way! hahaha We are dealing with RTCs here after all.
i grew up on albino cats... im just alot poorer than u haha... ur stock kills me every time lol... u do it well my friend. exellent taste in all ur stock.
Thanks Wednesday! Got a few nice pcs that I will be adding to my collection in a few weeks... Then I will take a break from all this madness. Also, I will be moving the TSN into the 15ft tank soon as well.

Reactions: Matteus

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Their growth rate is 'incredible' but in a bad way! hahaha We are dealing with RTCs here after all.

Thanks Wednesday! Got a few nice pcs that I will be adding to my collection in a few weeks... Then I will take a break from all this madness. Also, I will be moving the TSN into the 15ft tank soon as well.
Take a break? who ya kiddin Vince lol... i think we both know what happens next haha... it never ends. Anxious to see what kinda tricks u got up your sleeve for new fish....albinos/platinums/xanthics i hope :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've got to agree with Wednesday on your so called break Vince lol you must have enough fish in stock to keep you in full time work now so I can't see much of a break happening ;):D
Again your vidoes and stock are inspirational to us all mate , obviously you put the effort in to keep so many amazing fish nice and healthy and it shows throughout this whole thread , your commitment to the hobby is huge , the stock , the space , not to mention the cost of it all.
I think I speak for everyone when I say your living the dream and are a true mfk'r nice job :cool::)

Reactions: vincentwugwg

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Haha, I kept an rtc before and your not kidding!
I was talking about the tarpon, have always wanted one and when I finally got one, my cichla pinima killed it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store