Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am by no means an expert at Wolf ID but this is a 20 inch wolf that has a huge head! haha I will get a close up vid of this fish so the experts here can ID him.
Please do, and if you can a clear side shot and under shot of his jaws, and we can help.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice Vince , is that a new pickup or you had for a while in another growout ?

Reactions: vincentwugwg

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Everyone looks good, and for that wolf, I don't wanna say mala, but it's definitely in the group from those shots as the folds join in the end making that V shape. Maybe because your tank is so large you got it to be that size they are claimed to be in the wild. Let's see if you can get it to 2' now, that's be cool! Thanks for the pics lol he definitely looks nice, has the aimara shown any aggression towards him? Or vice versa?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Everyone looks good, and for that wolf, I don't wanna say mala, but it's definitely in the group from those shots as the folds join in the end making that V shape. Maybe because your tank is so large you got it to be that size they are claimed to be in the wild. Let's see if you can get it to 2' now, that's be cool! Thanks for the pics lol he definitely looks nice, has the aimara shown any aggression towards him? Or vice versa?
Thank you moe214, the 'other' wolf is an Intermedius and as for now.. the Aimara is keeping his cool with all the fish in that tank.
Nice Vince , is that a new pickup or you had for a while in another growout ?
Thanks Danny! The 2 Barramundi are new pickups.. got them early December! :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice mate barra's defo on my bucket list of fish to get , I'd love to try housing one with a jardini long term but i'd need a huge setup

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store